Welcome RSA Fellows! If you're new here, please register using the "Sign Up" link below.
The aspiration of this Fellows-led project is to enable fellows to connect, engage, discuss and debate with each other; to share information and resources; and to find out more about our different projects and work. This includes how you could become involved with certain projects, or opportunities to invite others to help support your work, ideas and/or initiatives. While this is the ultimate aim, the journey has just begun.
You join us at the beginning of the journey with this Forum. As things develop we plan to extend beyond this site to incorporate many different opportunities to connect, share and work together, using many different platforms and media. Your participation in this project is vital to its success as we work together in developing this Forum!
You may wish to begin by visiting the 'how to' topics in the Welcome category. This will provide some introductory information on navigating the site. Then please join in with the conversations and feel free to start a new Topic in line with your main interests or projects you are working on. The more we interact, the more opportunities we create to connect with other Fellows with similar passions; find out what is happening elsewhere in the RSA and support each other's projects and initiatives.
To minimise rules so we maximise flow, two points we all seem to agree on:
- Please make sure comments are respectful at all times, never personal, no matter how robust the exchange of ideas becomes.
- Always get explicit consent from the author/originator if you want to 'publish' any content outside of this private Fellows-only Forum.
Finally, the usual administrative clarifications:
- All administrators are either staff or active Fellows of the RSA (including Fellowship Council Members) and they are required to follow the RSA's data protocols.
- By signing up you are agreeing to share with the administrators the personal data you have uploaded to the Forum (such as your personal e-mail address). - However, this information is considered confidential and will be treated as such by the administrators. While you may receive emails from the forum on an occasional basis, within the settings you can request that email notifications are disabled if you do not wish to receive them. Additionally, your emails will not be distributed to other parties.
- Although ‘private’ messages sent directly to other members on the forum could be accessed by administrators, this will not normally be the case.