Welcome RSA Fellows! If you're new here, please register using a Sign Up link, above or below.
Your registration needs to be approved manually - this will normally happen within 24 hours. If you have difficulty with registration, please email FellowsForum at council-rsa.org.uk (replace the at with @).
Aspirations of this Fellows-led project
- To enable fellows to connect, engage, discuss and debate with each other
- To share information and resources
- To find out more about our different projects and work.
This includes how you could become involved with certain projects, or opportunities to invite others to help support your work, ideas and/or initiatives.
You join at the beginning of the journey with this Forum, which launched early in 2017. As things develop we plan to extend beyond this site to incorporate many different opportunities to connect, share and work together, using many different platforms and media.
You can start by visiting the How To topics in the Welcome To Your Forum category. These provide some introductory information on navigating the site. Then please join in with the conversations and feel free to start a new Topic in line with your main interests or projects you are working on.
The more we interact, the more opportunities we create to connect with other Fellows with similar passions; find out what is happening elsewhere in the RSA and support each other's projects and initiatives.
To minimise rules so we maximise flow, two points we all seem to agree on:
- Please make sure comments are respectful at all times, never personal, no matter how robust the exchange of ideas becomes
- Always get explicit consent from the author/originator if you want to 'publish' any content outside of this private Fellows-only Forum.
- All administrators are either staff or active Fellows of the RSA (including Fellowship Council Members) and they are required to follow the RSA's data protocols
- By signing up you are agreeing to share with the administrators the personal data you have uploaded to the Forum (such as your personal e-mail address).
- However, this information is considered confidential and will be treated as such by the administrators. While you may receive emails from the forum on an occasional basis, within the settings you can request that email notifications are disabled if you do not wish to receive them. Additionally, your emails will not be distributed to other parties.
- Although ‘private’ messages sent directly to other members on the forum could be accessed by administrators, this will not normally be the case.